Our vision for accuRx Web
We launched accuRx Web in early February with text messaging to provide a simple way for staff in secondary and community care to communicate with their patients. In early March, we heard your concerns about seeing and screening COVID-19 patients, and built video consultation in the space of a single weekend. Since then we’ve added the ability to send documents to patients, request a text or photo response from patients, message a patient’s GP practice and we don’t plan on stopping here. Over the coming months we will actively be releasing a new set of free features to help you care for your patients more efficiently.
The pandemic has forced a significant change in the way patients access care and how this care is delivered. In response, healthcare staff have had to adapt their ways of working at an unprecedented rate to maintain NHS services and meet demand. To support this demand, accuRx Web has expanded into acute, community and mental health trusts, hospices, care homes, pharmacies, opticians, dentists, 111 services, ambulance services and more.
We continue to be inspired by the innovative and novel ways you use accuRx web including out-patient and community clinics, virtual wards, MDTs, SALT assessments, contacting relatives and carers and patient education groups. Over the last 6 months we have supported more than 30,000 users and nearly 500,00 video consultations across secondary and community care, helping to keep both patients and staff safe during this pivotal period for the NHS.
Over the next few months we will be releasing some exciting new video consultation features including a ‘just in time waiting room’, booking and scheduling and larger room sizes, as well as launching accuRx Web Plus - a set of premium features to get the most of the platform in acute and community trusts in April 2021. The free version of accuRx Web, includes all the functionality that you currently have, in addition to a set of new and exciting free features actively being released. To see what we have planned for accuRx Web please
The future of Video Consultation in accuRx Plus for Web
At accuRx we believe that products should be intuitive, easy to use and reliable. We have heard about some of the frustrations and challenges you face when using unreliable and inflexible systems. Hearing your feedback has helped us to iterate and improve accuRx Web and with your support we are building a best in class video consultation product.
Here’s some of the new, free features we have planned:
- Patient Lists: Bulk upload patients to a list, see their call status and complete quick actions directly from the list (already available!)
- Voice calls: the ability to make voice or audio calls as well as video!
- Organisation Teams: Share patient lists and outcomes with your team
- Just-in-time waiting room: See the call status of patients for a video consultation (already available!)
- Video consultation appointment booking and scheduling, send patients appointments in advance.
Watch a sneak peak of what you’ll soon be able to do with video consultations here.
accuRx Plus for Web
We will be launching a set of premium features for accuRx Web plus available for acute and community trusts, chargeable from April 2021. We’re excited to launch the premium tier of features, making it easier for trusts to support clinical activity and manage the use of accuRx Web across their organisation.
Here’s some of the features that will be available as part of accuRx Plus:
- EPR/PAS integration
- Video consultation room sizes of up to 50 people (upto 12 on video)
- The ability to capture outcomes after a video consultation
- Organisation-wide SMS templates
- User management - admin access, ability to archive and approve new users
- Reporting dashboard to track usage across an organisation
Try it out🙂
We believe that you should be able to try before you buy. For this reason, we will be speaking to Trusts about integration and releasing new features as they become available. You will be able to use the premium tier for free until April 2021.
- If you would like to try some of the new features, please get in touch with us by filling in this form!
- We will also be hosting a live webinar on January 21st at 12:30 and you can register here.
- If you would like to speak to one of the team about procuring accuRx Web Plus please email email@example.com
We are really excited about our plans for accuRx Web plus and hope you will be too. It is with your continued support that we have been able to get to this stage. To continue to exist and support you, your teams and your patients, we need to develop a sustainable business model. We can’t wait to see what we develop together.
The accuRx team